727N0112-T1 backup camera system is complete Kits with trailer tow quick connect cables & a crystal clear 7" DIGITAL TFT LCD color monitor with distance grid lines and mirror image capability, a 2 channel built-in multiplexer with automatic system switch, 120° SHARP 600TVL backup camera with 50 foot infra-red night vision and all the wires, connectors and mounts you will need. The rear view camera system is completely water proof with an IP69 rating, strong and reliable, shock resistant, with a 10G vibration rating, and comes with a full year warranty.
*2CH/4CH Version Available!
- 7" Digital Screen TFT LCD Monitor with Removable Sun Visor
- With trailer tow quick connection cables
- Set each camera Trigger Priority
- Set each camera reversing image delay time 0-30s
- Support 2 cameras inputs & Split view
- USA Techwell Automotive Digital Video Processor
- Dual Aluminum Shell camera IP69K Waterproof and 10G Vibration
- DC8~32V wide voltage
- Viewing angle: 120°
- Mirror/Normal image configurable
Trailer Connection Cable
Trailer Connection Cable for use with our wired camera and monitor systems. It provides a waterproof connector between a vehicle and trailer or caravan. It comes complete with a 20m, 5m and a coiled cable. These are probably the best solution to the problem of running wires from a towed trailer to the main vehicle. Cables are heavy duty and aimed at the HGV market.
Although many backup camera systems are available on the market, note that most of them are designed for general use under specific conditions. Kocchi’s technology definitely distinguishes us from other products designed for automobiles or recreational vehicles.
Right now all our cameras are ruggedly built and are IP69K certified, they are protected against close-range high pressure, high temperature spray downs.